Telecom Career Network
TelecomCareers is the number one TMT niche industry career site, with over 200,000 members and more than 250 employers. By featuring TMT’s top companies, teaming up with prominent associations, and partnering with innovative career development organizations, TelecomCareers is able to attract the industry’s top talent by posting lucrative job openings, presenting unique opportunities to network and collaborate, and offering ways for members to further develop their careers and showcase their strengths.
Breaking the mold of traditional job boards, TelecomCareers facilitates viable, authentic opportunities within its Human Capital Community™ through various, ongoing development initiatives:
- Thousands of relevant job postings from companies such as Verizon, AT&T, American Tower, Qwest and more are posted on TelecomCareers every month.
- TelecomCareers orchestrates occasions for online and in-person networking and referrals through active involvement in key industry organizations and associations, both locally and nationally.
- By ‘taking its national brand to the streets’, TelecomCareers monitors the pulse of local areas, evaluating the needs of select employees and employers and providing region-specific information, resources, and events to targeted areas.
- Innovative career development tools integrated on TelecomCareers, such as VisualCV, TalentMine, CSIdentity, and Topgrading, support members in defining and exceeding their career objectives, creating added-value for employers.
- Interviews, news, commentary, research, profiles of companies and industry leaders and training programs provide members access to valuable, industry insider-information, tips and advice that help further their careers.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, TelecomCareers was founded in 1999. In December 2007, the company was acquired by Arden Operating Company, LLC, with the goal of catapulting TelecomCareers’ established brand and customer base to a new level. Leading the company’s refinement are vice president and general manager, John Scarborough and Arden’s leadership and advisory council, seasoned executives with first hand experience in the challenges of recruiting, developing, training and retaining great people.